-
October 18th, 2003, 12:58 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I was wondering, since I often see poeple who can write very well, but somehow lacks imagination at the moment, should we do a list of possible pairings and maybe a possible story/context for those?
I start with a list of pairing and if you want a story with any of them I can come up with one anytime ^^ps: the order of the pairing is important. it's seme x uke
Watari x Muraki or Muraki x Watari
Alexis x Riff (dangerous one!!) or vice-versa
Oscar x Jezebel
Tastsumi x Touda
Tasumi x Muraki vice versa
Count Iforgothisname... "invisible pervert guy with mask" x Tastumi/ Muraki/Watari/...anyone and everyone
Hisoka x Muraki
Izumi!young x Naoya
Takamiya x Naoya + Aoe x Izumi (and everyone together if you want to)
Izumi!BL x Izumi!young while Takamiya and Izumi!BL's pretty boy (ai.. ara.. forgot his name ;_; )goes wonder
Cross-over section (this is gonna turn bad...)
Brad (WK) x Tastumi (YnM) vice versa [no, It's not that I have a grudge agasint him or something ^^; I'm sorry, I'm just in a tastumi arrass mood ]
Tastumi (ynm)x Ran(wk), Watari (Ynm) x Yohji (WK) VV (vice versa.. too long to write XD), Nagi x Hisoka, Schuldig x Tsuzuki, Ken x Teruzuma (YnM), Muraki x FArfello, ect.
Hisoka (YnM) x Suichi (Gravitation) ATTENTION, EXPLOSIVE! (and watch out for the pink and fluff)
While we're on it, Yuki(gravitation) x Tsuzuki (YnM)
Suou ( blood hount) x Count Cain (CC)
Tsuzuki (YnM) x Neiji (neiji) [ don't ask ?___? ] Muraki x Neiji too...they could share hair bleaching tips!
Bloud Hount caracters x Hellsing cast
.. I'll leave it at this for now.. I may had more later on ^^
-
October 18th, 2003, 07:21 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
October 18th, 2003, 08:14 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Muraki x Jezebel 0_o *they would try to take each other eyes out -_o *
*creepy*
-
October 19th, 2003, 03:57 AM
#4
Inactive Member
oscar (hakushaku cain) and izumi sakashita (love mode)
-
October 19th, 2003, 05:03 PM
#5
Inactive Member
How about a Wild Adapter & Blood Hound crossover? local yakuza protectionists turn up at crankenhaus and -by the plotless magic of fanfic- ecchi ensues ^_^
MurakixWatari - now that's an interesting one.
-
October 20th, 2003, 09:15 AM
#6
Inactive Member
LOL... if Muraki and Hisoka ever get together, chaos will ensure. ^^;; And the last thing we'd need is Muraki doing something awfully twisted to Hisoka, turning him into one of his henchmen. XD~~~~
-
October 20th, 2003, 09:41 AM
#7
Inactive Member
hisoka as muraki's henchman o__0 araa~~ things will get very,very interesting xDDD
I recommend tsuzuki and touda(one of the shikigami...he's uber-hot in human form xD ) wheee~ long-live black-haired men ^3^
-
October 20th, 2003, 10:20 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
October 20th, 2003, 11:15 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I think I'll take up "for the interest of science" one...
-
October 20th, 2003, 11:28 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Errr the only time where Muraki had his way with Hisoka was when he pinned down on Hisoka. Other than that, he never did anything else to Hisoka. XD~~~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks